Thursday, February 23, 2012

Currently

Current Book
'Killing Floor' by Lee Child (due to Kelly's recommendation) and via Overdrive


Current Songs
Break'n a Sweat by Skrillex (I am totally obsessed with this song, boot camp instructor at the gym plays it and I go all geeky when it comes on, you should check it out!)


Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
Watching 'Eclipse' for the 1,259,352th time while writing this post


Current Drink
Water...it's Ash Wednesday, peeps, so no chai lattes today


Current Outfit
I look rough.  Old Navy battered jeans and a San Diego t-shirt


Current Celebrity Crush
Channing Tatum


Current Mood
Is busy season over yet?


Current Anticipation
Miles' THIRD birthday party next weekend!


Current Film
Is it too soon to be ready for 'The Hunger Games'?


Current Picture
Hi Mom! (Daddy and Trent trip to Best Buy)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for Hunger Games too! I'm going to re-read it before I go see it since it's been so long since I first read it.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I honestly do not get the Channing Tatum thing. But I know I'm in the minority.

And I can't wait for the Hunger Games!