Thursday, February 9, 2012

Randoms


  • I blogged about making the best smoothie ever a few weeks ago.  I promptly followed that one up with one of the worst ever.  I tried to increase my veggie count in the smoothie.  But I went 1 step too far.  Cauliflower.  That stuff was just awful.  But I drank it...in about 6 hours.
  • Have you seen Starbucks Valentine's cups?  So adorable.
  • I really like Twitter but don't know how to do anything on it.  Like how do you post pictures?  Anyone?  Feel a little iPhone inept sometimes.
  • I feel like I'm about to fall off the health wagon, but I am trying so hard to keep at it.  I like how I feel and what I see in the morning.  But I also like cupcakes.
  • I went to a Stella & Dot party last night.  I want to buy the whole catalog. <3
  • Brent and I have babysitters on Valentine's Day, and I want to do something but feel so stumped about what to do.  We don't typically make a big deal out of holidays, but I want to this year.
  • I saw something really awesome on Etsy a few days ago that I am going to try and replicate.  I, of course, will blog about it if and when I actually accomplish it.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Keith and I have two places within a mile of our house that we all the time. One is sushi and one is Mexican. The people (at both locations) know us by name (they are both local joints) and so we will probably hit up one of those on V-day. Totally low key...and Keith is working until 7:00. Boo.

Anonymous said...

6 hours to drink a smoothie!! You're too funny! And don't fall off the wagon, because you'll take me with you. ;) And we're doing awesome!
-Rhonda