Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Emmys Fashion 2015 - Just Missed the Mark

Aubrey Plaza
I love how this fits her, love her hair, I think it's the fabric?
I actually like the sleeves on her since she has the slit and plunge...

Joanne Froggatt
I really like the color and bottom half of the dress.
I don't like her hair {extensions?} or the top half of the dress.

Joe Manganiello
Ugh...one of my faves with TOO SHORT PANTS!

Maisie Williams
This is the best I've seen her...but the fabric and the shoes. The shoes!

Taylor Schilling
Too short, too fluffy at the bottom, too asymmetrical

Tina Fey
She looks really good but it doesn't wow.


3 comments:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Taylor Schilling's was close for me. She's gorgeous which definitely helps.

Karen Peterson said...

I don't really love any of these.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Maisie is wearing a quilt and her shoes look like she borrowed them from Diosa!! lol