Monday, March 16, 2015

Choo...Choo...Miles Turns 6!

I really feel like Miles should be turning 2 or 3, not SIX. Because if he is 6, that means Trent is almost 6. {Pause while I stop to sob for a while.}

Patty had Miles' party at a little train park about 20 minutes from everyone, Cedar Rock Railroad. It was SUPER cute and perfect for this age group. When we got there, several of the big kids were using these train cars that you pedal with your hands.


Trent patiently waiting his turn {I just love how forlorn he looks, ha}

All the kids pedaling!

 She wasn't too happy she couldn't ride.
But seriously - doesn't her outfit make you squeal a little?!

[Sidebar: Growing up, I ALWAYS wanted Converse shoes, and my mom didn't like them and refused to get me some. So at 34 years old, I got a pair for me and a matching pair for Drew. Silly? Maybe. Do I care? Nope!]

Girls vs. Boys - take a look at these next few pictures to see the inherent difference in girls and boys.

Girls play inside the train


Boys climb on top of the train

And then jump off!

We took a break from playing to sing to Miles and have cookie cake! Patty did a great job with the snacks and they were all train-themed.



After we sang to Miles and ate cake, we finally got to ride the real train!

Too bad you can't see our matching shoes! Trust me, we're precious.

Only picture I got of Mayer, so I had to include!

Big kids!

And with that, another party is in the books! If you are curious about any other parties of Miles, I have them below. 

Miles turns ONE.
Miles turns TWO.
Miles turns THREE.

I guess I didn't get any pictures from his 4th birthday {which was a joint party with Blair, and I was all post-partumy, so I think I can be forgiven}, and for his 5th birthday, Patty and David took the kids to the zoo for the day.

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest boys I know!!!

1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Such a cute pic of you and drew!! Her hair looks so cute in the bow!