Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's a Paw-ty!!!

Patty did an amazing job preparing for Miles' party. Everything was dog-themed, and it was so cute! My sister is so crafty, she totally puts me to shame.

Miles' dog bowl...um...I mean cake! (I missed him eating his cake - was nursing Trent - but he wasn't too impressed.)

The ONE YEAR OLD and his Mama. Yes, she made his shirt.

My guys. Yes, Aunt Patty made Trent's shirt too.

I just love watching the boys interact. Trent can play with a toy of Miles' that he hasn't played with in months, and Miles will crawl over and take it. Same goes for his high chair - he didn't want Trent in it! SO CUTE!

They aren't naked, but they are super cute in their matching outfits!
He got a ton of toys but wanted to bang on this chair. Typical boy. ;)
We love Miles so much and are looking forward to what the future has in store as our boys grow up together. I can't believe a year has come and gone - he (and Trent - duh) bring such joy to my life.

3 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Miles is looking more and more like David!

A Real Housewife said...

look at all that hair on trent!!! does it make brent jealous? ;)

Allena said...

Brent said you can bite him Erin. ;)