Thursday, December 13, 2012

Baby Gurl Bumpdate: 38 Weeks

I honestly can't believe we're at 38 weeks. This pregnancy has flown by. At this point with Trent, I was dying for him to COME OUT. But not so much with Baby Gurl. I am loving the end of this pregnancy. Plus, I am not ready yet with my 'to do' list!!

My doctor's appointment today went great. Measuring normal and all my tests were normal.

I thought my nice camera was broken. It wasn't thank goodness!

Weight Gain: 34 pounds. There, I said it. How am I gaining 2 pounds each week right now? Why did I eat a salad for lunch? Ugh.

Maternity Clothes: It's comical at this point. I am having hissy fits almost daily about how 'nothing fits'. How everything is 'too short'. Asking Brent how big I look. Good times.

Movement: She is still pretty active. Some time between 8-11 at night is her dance party. Best part of the day. I've been paranoid this week when she's slowed down a little that something is wrong, but she always perks back up in the evening.

Sleep: Same...hit or miss.


What I Miss: Nothing new. It's all mostly manageable.

Cravings: Food in general! Hmm...maybe that's why I'm gaining 2 pounds/week.

Symptoms: Nothing new to report. Swelling a smidge but nothing bad. Still some baby contractions here or there. Back pain/foot soreness can get bad when I do too much.

Best Moment of the Week: The doula tea! So excited!

Worst Moment of the Week: See 'Weight Gain' above, haha. I get these random pains in my groin (sorry, TMI) and my heel hurts on 1 foot. Doc said groin pain is normal and heel pain might be a bone spur. Good times.

Other Random Stuff: Lots!
  • Dena's Christmas gift to me was having my car detailed. So amazing. And off my 'to do' list!
  • B and I cleaned both car seats. T's for my car was sick. Base for the infant carrier is installed in my car and will get installed in Brent's truck today!
  • Got everything for the collage wall!! I have 2 very simple DIY projects and the mother-in-law is going to help me hang everything this weekend.
  • B and I are taking a 'comfort measures' class this weekend. He is skeptical...but willing to go.
  • To do list is very small which makes me happy!
Comparison...I thought I was SO big with Trent. Funny.



0 comments: