Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Rewind

I debated a few ways to recap 2012, but I don't want to be too detailed, since I know everyone reads EVERY.ONE.OF.MY.POSTS. I thought it'd be fun to just go through some of my favorites...posts, books, movies, memories...whatever.

Favorite Movie
The Vow - totally cheesy, but I love me some Channing Tatum and the story was so sweet. It won't win any Oscars but who cares when you get 2 hours of Channing?

Favorite Purchase
Definitely my Canon Rebel. I am definitely not great at taking pictures with it, but I do love how much better the pictures look even as an amateur!

Favorite Date
Our date to Perry's with our friends (one of whom became a co-worker), Karin and Kelby. It was especially awesome given a referral bonus for Karin paid for the date!

Favorite Book
Before I Go to Sleep - it was a book club book, and it's been my favorite so far from book club too! It was so unique and really awesome.

Favorite Post
Definitely sharing our news that we were expecting. Might have been a bit TMI, but hey, when am I not?

I wish I was ending the year writing about our great birth experience...but I'm not. So I guess I can say at least there's something fun to look forward to in 2013!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read all your posts! The Vow seems sooo long ago! Happy New Year! - AP