Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Baby Gurl Nursery Reveal!

Get ready! I am done with Baby Gurl's nursery (at least until she has a name)!! This is a majorly picture-filled post for a room that is really small, ha.

View from the doorway
{I got the curtains for our apartment, I love how perfect they are in her room.}

Collage wall...I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out!
I hope to add onto it in the future, but I think it's perfect!

As a reminder...this was the inspiration

Close-up

GAH! Couldn't you just die over her crib?!?!
And her bedding...love it! (From PB Kids...the Brooklyn collection)
And the poms were an Etsy buy too.

Can't wait to be rocking/nursing my little gurl in that glider!
Her name will go on this wall...someday!

Attempt at a panoramic #1

Attempt at a panoramic #2

Can you believe all these clothes? Thanks, Blair, for the hand-me-downs!

I wanted to highlight a few of my favorites from her collage wall... A lot I bought at Hobby Lobby (and most 50% off too!), some came from Etsy and some was recycled from Trent's nursery.

Bought from this Etsy shop.
Perfect colors and hearts galore!

I mean, seriously, how much do I rock for making this?

Trent had a 'Sweet Baby Boy' sign like this, so I had to get this!

Totally cheesy, but I love what it says.
Bought from this Etsy shop.

My fave little section!

So there you have it! It is as done as it can be for now, and I literally walk in there multiple times a day just staring. It turned out so much better than I even hoped it would. Now we just need a baby!!! {grin}

11 comments:

plauschinat said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the collage wall and the crib/bedding is gorgeous.

the blogivers said...

It looks GREAT! Good job, Mama :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! You did great! - AP

Hanna said...

Super cute and I'm so proud of you for finishing it early!!

Jaclyn said...

Her room is adorable! Great Job!

Jennifer said...

Looks awesome!! I love collage walls!! I love it all!

Karen M. Peterson said...

It's perfect. That is going to be one lucky little girl!

jenn said...

Looks great! I was popping in to see if you had that baby yet. I will settle for a cute nursery reveal! You made it a very special room for your little princess!

Kelly said...

Love it!!! Squeal!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. So girlie and sweet. What a welcoming space for her! Sometimes I see this designer nurseries and think "yeah they are gorgeous but a kid couldn't play or spit up (mom of reflux children) in this room". That is definitely a room she will play and feel comfy in! GREAT JOB, ALLENA!!

The Krause's said...

Super cute!!! LOVE her crib....I have a crib like that picked out for any future lil ones here ;)