Sunday, November 11, 2012

Inspiration Board

Baby Gurl's nursery is starting to come together. 

The walls are FINALLY painted!

Brent put the crib together on Friday when I was working late. {Yes, I worked late on a Friday. 8:30 to be exact. Gag, right? AND to add insult to injury my feet got so swollen!}

I spent 2 hours ironing the 3 layers of ruffles on her bedskirt and put all the bedding on/in the crib.

The closet is cleaned out ready for little girl dresses and pink onesies.

Up next? The walls! I literally finished Trent's nursery the week before his first birthday. My goal is for it to not take THAT long this time. We'll see...{grin}

Some ideas that I do have?

Her name (when she gets one) is a must do. Totally cliche, but I love it!

I also want to put poms above her crib as a mobile.

I think I want to do a collage wall on 1 side. With a cross or two, some hearts incorporated, a 'G' thrown in for good measure of course and maybe some framed prints!

Some ideas....

I've been having fun playing on Etsy and think I found a few things to buy.

Any great ideas I'm missing or websites I should shop? I'm all ears for suggestions on getting her room done...unless the suggestion is to figure out a name. That just ain't happening in this house, ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collage wall sounds awesome. Can't wait to see it! - AP

Jill said...

the only thing you're missing is the super snazzy headband holder i saw on a friend's recent nursery reveal... http://henryandshannon.blogspot.com/2012/10/pregnancy-34w-6d-nursery-reveal.html

AND a ton of gorgeous headbands from etsy! ok, maybe not a ton, but a few. and target has a decent selection sometimes too. i love your bright collage idea, sooo pretty