Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Randoms


  • Holiday cups at Starbucks make me want a chai every day. They make me so happy!
  • Work has me so NOT happy. I might be eating terrible and listening to Christmas carols to cope. Sue me.
  • My FMIL* finished painting the nursery today!!!! My husband {also fabulous} said he will set up furniture in the next day or two. I cannot believe that by the end of the weekend her room should be together (except for decorations).
  • Speaking of decorations, no clue what to put on her walls.
  • I was supposed to take a CPR class tonight but had to cancel because of work {see why I'm not happy?}. I want to be re-prepared for Baby Gurl.
  • I ate zpizza again yesterday. Yum!
  • I contemplated not putting up a Christmas tree this year just because I will probably be too busy to take it down. My FMIL said Trent deserves one and will be helping me decorate and undecorate. Do I have the best MIL or what?
  • I bought extra Christmas stockings so all ours would match as our family grew, but I don't like the one that is left for Baby Gurl.  Crazy to buy a new one?
  • K Dub and I were supposed to watch 'Magic Mike' last night and watched election coverage instead. Nerds much?
  • I didn't vote for the first time since I've been eligible. We had a rough day with Trent...
  • Brent is back from hunting. I don't think he'll be going far from home again - we are getting too close to my due date. WHOO HOO!
  • I am 33 weeks today!!

*Fabulous mother-in-law


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, the time is flying by...

to answer some of your "questions"...

1. I think wall decor in a nursery is hard. one thing I do have in Abigail's is a french memo board of a fun fabric (ordered it from etsy). I clip all her bows on it.

2. Where did you buy your Christmas stockings? if they are the pottery barn ones - I just realized that you can buy them SO cheap on ebay. Even some with names already embroidered on them.

HUGS!

KristenW said...

Yes, we are nerds, but that was a blast! Cannot wait to see her room all together!

Anonymous said...

Does K-dub watch that freaking movie every week!?!? I think she does :) ---JP