Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Randoms

  • Do you remember the episode of Friends right after Monica and Chandler got married where she opened all the presents and he kissed another bride because he thought he lost all the pictures? And they agreed to not get mad and did a high 5?  Sometimes I feel like that's B and me. We negotiate a lot, but I think it works for us.

Negotiation Gurley-style - 
{B had literally just teased me about how much work I had to do to get the house ready for our cleaning lady.  I think I won this negotiation.}
  • Got this in the mail yesterday. Trumpette socks (on sale on Zulilly, score!) for Baby Gurl and 2 books on natural child birth.  Such a great day at the mailbox. It's the little things sometimes!


  • 32 weeks tomorrow! Appt on Friday, so I'll do an update then. Yippee!
  • Twas the night before Halloween and this mama is still working on a costume for a certain little boy. I wanted him to be a bag of garbage since he loves trash trucks. But we read a story where the little boy was a robot. So T wants to be a robot.

In progress robot...hopefully finished tomorrow...you know...Halloween.
  • I have been harping on B because we are terrible people and do not have life insurance or a will. EEK! I think he's pretty sick of my nagging, but we're close to getting both completed. Let's just hope we don't need them for...oh...60 years. It sucks thinking about it!
  • Went to body pump today for the first time in weeks. Ouch. I LOVE this instructor. BUT...she asked about my due date and when I said 'the day after Christmas', I got the 'poor December babies'. Ugh. I hate that comment.
  • So excited to trick or treat tomorrow!!!


3 comments:

plauschinat said...

Cute socks! I love Trumpette and Zulilly. I do so much shopping online...it's always fun to see what the mailman brought.

KristenW said...

Those socks are insane. LOVE them. Can't wait to see them on miss thang. That robot is awesome!! You are one creative lil mama.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing when she said the Dec baby comment. Keep it to yourself!

Rhonda