Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sleepy Head

We had good moments and bad this weekend...like every family every weekend. Naps and bedtime are especially hard for our little guy largely due to him running on 'high' all the time. {As I write this, I can hear him playing in his room when I put him to bed about an hour ago.} At one point on Saturday when I went into his room for the 5th time because he was being so loud, I found him naked with everything pulled out of his dresser. Good times.

Where he finally fell asleep. Don't you just want to snuggle with him?

Because it can take him an extremely long time to fall asleep, we are forced sometimes to wake him up otherwise bedtime is even worse. Saturday he just didn't want to wake up and came into the living room to snuggle.

He hasn't slept in my lap since he was a baby.  Both my babies are snuggling here.  This mommy almost died.

My un-snuggle bug snuggling!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babies sleeping on you is the best! - AP

KristenW said...

Awwww. I wanna snuggle him:)

Jaclyn said...

Too Cute!! He is precious!