Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So Over...

I am over...

  • Hip pain while 'trying' to sleep
  • Not being able to sleep
  • Work...last day is 12/21!! {OMG, that's 1 month away!!!}
  • Spending money - it is stressful! {New monitor, bedding/furniture/decorations for the kids' rooms, new car seat base, new Christmas tree, doula*, my placenta*...it's a long list}
  • Gaining weight
  • Peeing all.the.time {because I'm literally drinking a gallon of water a day}
  • Drinking a gallon of water a day
  • A growing to-do list

Realize, please, that I say all this in jest.  I am so thankful for this pregnancy and this baby, but I think God makes the end so uncomfortable to take away any fears you might have about having a baby, ha.

*Blog posts to explain soon


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hang in there! It will all be worth it. :)

Kelly said...

Hang in there! It will all be worth it. :)

Anonymous said...

I pee all the time too. What's my problem!??! - JP

plauschinat said...

Boo to the weight gain and lack of sleep...I've never been more exhausted. Hope you had a lovely thanksgiving!