Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Few Trent-isms

Some recent things our young mister has done I don't want to forget:

  • When watching football with Brent, Brent commented that one of the teams was the Steelers. To which Trent replied: If they are the Steelers, shouldn't they be in jail?
  • When driving home at night with me, I commented on how dark it was outside. To which Trent replied: That means the other people can't see you pick your boogers. I seriously died.
  • We have been talking SO much to Trent about not hitting his friends at school. I told him if he got upset to get Blankie and go sit in these little mini armchairs in their reading section. He did precisely that the other day, except someone was in the chair. So he hit her. #momfail
  • When moving stuff into the nursery, Trent found Baby Gurl's first feminine cloth diaper and asked to wear it. He then proceeded to put socks in there to make poop.
Our skinny boy {in Baby Sister's diaper}. Or 'Bone Rack' as B calls him.
  • When working on tongue exercises, he is supposed to touch certain places of his mouth with his tongue to get him conscious of keeping his tongue in his mouth. So we were trying to touch the inside of his cheek with his tongue. To which he said said I can only touch my cheek from the outside. And sure enough, he could not make that tongue obey!
Love this boy!



4 comments:

plauschinat said...

Love the comment about the Steelers!

Anonymous said...

I'll never understand why you do things like that to him. Soon you'll have your girl to play dress up with! - B

Karen M. Peterson said...

Seriously, where do kids come up with this stuff? Pure gold!

KristenW said...

I could listen to these all day. Please keep them coming. Love that kid!