Monday, November 19, 2012

The End of an Era...Breaking Dawn Part 2

I saw 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' this weekend with a group of girlfriends. I can't believe the series is over. A little part of my heart is sad. Ha.


I don't think I need to put the plot in here. If you don't know what this movie is about, you probably skipped this post altogether! I think my review would be the same for all 5 movies too. They are good and awful so awfully good! Ha. I enjoyed it, but I was thrown by the ending. We all went 'whoa'. Anyone know what I'm talking about? It was also kind of weird seeing Bella and Edward all in lurve and I'm thinking 'You cheated, Bella!!!'

What was the best part was I saw this movie with the girls I saw the first one with. And I was pregnant with Trent then. So it felt so right to be with these girls again. Silly, I know, but it was really neat.

And with that...farewell Twilight!

2 comments:

Mrs SarahB said...

I felt do depressed afterwards! I am reading the first book again just to let my heart off gently. :-) or relive it all again.

Anonymous said...

Part I was soooo awful! And you know what I think of the books. But still saw every movie. On to the Hunger Games! - AP