Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August!!!

I love August.  As I have grown up my reasons have changed somewhat (going back to school used to interfere a bit with my love of the month - ha).

  • My birthday is in August!!  Yippee!
  • Gurley Family vacation!
  • Taking a road trip with Dena!
  • Trent's speech/occupational therapy starts - evaluation is tomorrow!
  • We find out if Trent is getting a sister or brother
  • I start writing for the Austin Moms Blog!
  • This SHOULD be our last month of extreme heat.  By the end of September, we've usually cooled off somewhat.  Lame, I know, but I could use some cooler weather - which I never thought I'd ever say!
I do have 2 work inspections that are this month, but I'm going to ignore them and not let them drag down my month!  So yay for August!


6 comments:

the blogivers said...

Excited to find out what you're having!!!

Anonymous said...

My birthday is in August! So of course it's the best month! - Allison

Anonymous said...

An indoor person cares about the temperature outside? Ha. - B

The Krause's said...

Those are all exciting things! I am guessing Trent will be having a brother :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

It's going to be one heck of a great month for you!

Kelly said...

Can't believe it is already August!! Crazy.