Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What a Wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday is a big day!  We have our 20 week ultrasound - the most exciting part being when we find out if Trent is getting a little brother or sister, but the most important part being we will check on the health of our wee little love.  It is definitely exciting to know our baby's gender, but I am more anxious to know the heart, brain, stomach, intestines, etc. are all A-OK!

Wednesday is also my first official post as a contributor to the Austin Moms Blog.  Given it is also our gender day, I put together a post going through a lot of the myths for determining your baby's gender.  That will be up at 8:00 AM!  Pretty interesting results...  So check it out.

I am not sure when I'll be able to update my multitude of blog readers because I also have to fly to Chicago tomorrow for a 2-day training.  I love Chi-town, but I had to reschedule this training (due to my work inspections), so yesterday I booked all my travel arrangements (and got crummy flights) - makes me a little flustered!  It also spurs my mom guilt for leaving Brent to single-parent duties for THREE nights!  

But I can't wait to know and share whether we'll be redoing our nursery in pink or more blue!

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Excited to find out! :)

Anonymous said...

You better find time to blog! All it takes is one word! Excited for you & have found in Chicago. - Allison

KristenW said...

Dying in anticipation!!! Can't wait to get the call! XOXOXO