Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Confessions

  • I am reading a biography of the Queen Mother and have been for WEEKS - maybe even MONTHS by now. I keep stopping to read other books.  Ha! 
  • I have watched the Glee season finale probably 3 times. 
  • The result of the above?  I had a dream last night I was a princess and that Finn Hudson was in love with me.  Too much maybe?
  • I'm thinking of tackling the challenge of potty training Trent in June.  It is a FIGHT to change his diaper and he can 'go' when prompted...  Any advice?
  • I have done almost nothing to get ready for Trent's 2nd birthday party.  All of the sudden it's almost here.  FAIL.
  • Speaking of Trent...all he wants to do these days is watch videos of trash trucks, mowers, blowers, weedeaters on You Tube.  Yup, I said trash trucks.
Aw, I feel better now having confessed!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

hysterical!!

Courtney said...

We've been attempting potty training Noah, the first day he was naked and just sitting on his potty every 20 min or so and then he peed behind his train table and then demanded a lolly pop...sorry Noah you're forgetting one detail... IN THE POTTY! and he informed me today he'd like to keep wearing his diaper...sigh going to give it a rest for a couple months then try again :)Boys are so fun!
COURTNEY