Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Project 52: April Update

To see the full list, click here.

6. Get back to pre-baby body (or as close to it as possible). - Between the cleanse and #29, I am making some progress!
19. Take Trent to the San Antonio Zoo Austin Zoo. - Post to follow with pictures!
29. Get moving again. - Slowly but surely I've been working out again.
41. Spend lots of time with my new niece or nephew and take some of the burden away from my sister. - It's definitely harder to give Blair the attention I gave Miles when he was first born, but I'm trying!  I saw Patty, Miles and Blair 3 times this week, so while it's a little more stressful than it used to be, I know it is more fun to parent with my sis!

So not really lots of progress, but I also kept up all my 'in progress' goals!  High hopes for May!!


1 comments:

Kelly said...

Progress is progress....you're awesome!