Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Review: Bridesmaids

My fabulous mother-in-law kept Trent after sloshball on Saturday and didn't want to give him back on Sunday. {grin} So I called my trust movie date (Allison) and we hit up 'Bridesmaids'.

Plot: Picked as her best friend's maid of honor, lovelorn and broke Annie looks to bluff her way through the expensive and bizarre rituals with an oddball group of bridesmaids. {imdb.com}


Review:  Hilarious!  This cast was a mash-up of SNL and people from 'The Office' so you know it has to be good.  Then throw in Sookie from Gilmore Girls?  Score!  Allison and I were laughing so hard at parts we couldn't breathe.  I will say it was a little long (over 2 hours) but really enjoyable!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I have heard that this is the female version of The Hangover!!