Friday, May 20, 2011

What I Learned in My Travels

I was out of town for a few days for work this week.  I learned a few things on the road that I thought were worth sharing.
  • The Four Seasons is the nicest hotel I've ever stayed in
  • Talking on the phone to Trent is the cutest and best thing ever
  • Trent does not get excited when I come back into town like I do (it's like 'Hey Mom what's up?' and I'm practically blubbering at him)
  • I still LUV Southwest Airlines
  • I can still read a book in less than 24 hours (yay Dead Reckoning)
  • I don't like missing my hubby's birthday, even if he swears he didn't care
  • Trent in my shoes is just precious


3 comments:

Shanni ♥ said...

Southwest Airlines = the BEST! I don't care what anyone says!

That's an awesome picture of Trent! =)

Erin said...

I was talking to my sister on the phone the other day, and I could hear my niece making noise in the background so I asked to talk to her. My sister said, "Skyler, phone's for you." She said, "Who is it?", and my sister told her it was a surprise. She gets on the phone, "Hi!" and I reply "Hiiii Skyler!!!" She said, "YOU'RE my suprise!?!" Gotta love sassy 4 year olds :)

Kelly said...

I am glad you made it back safely!! Trent is presh!