Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Rounding Out December

As I put together my Christmas post and was looking back at my pictures, we packed a lot into December! And I don't want to forget these memories. So here's everything else we did in December.

Our neighbor had a little Christmas party with Santa!

I copied Natasha's homemade potpourri!

Trent donated canned foods he collected in our neighborhood.

Girl Scouts fun on our town square!

Trent asked to make gingerbread cookies with me. I died.

Paige earned her Arts badge

The girls sang carols on our town square with our Girl Scouts service unit

Drew made her flower cards again, I love how much she loves doing this.

Paige had a Christmas concert

And a party in her classroom

And we celebrated her turning 7!

See? I told you it was a lot leading up to Christmas, ha!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

all the fun Christmas things!!