Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Currently: Season of Sickness

Current Book


Current Song

The Man Taylor Swift

Current TV Show

Brent watched this before, I never did.
We are watching together and then moving onto season 4!

Current Audiobook/Podcast


Current Drink

It's always chai latte season here.
But I also enjoyed several Moscow mules this past weekend.

Current Food

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!! {grin}

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

SO MANY COOKIES IN MY HOUSE

Current Outfit

I'm really embracing my headband era.
[And loving that Moscow mule!]

Current Celebrity Crush

Glen Powell is such a cutie!

Current Mood

I'm over sickness season!
Drew woke up Monday with fever {and it's still going strong}
and I had to pick Paige up from school Monday morning throwing up!

Current Anticipation

There's a lot of fun stuff coming up but nothing super soon.
I'm just focusing on selling cookies, ha.

Current Wishlist

Living room makeover is finally happening!
We ordered a new section that comes in February.
I'm currently looking at rugs, chairs, barstools, storage...all the things.

This also means the playroom is getting a makeover.
I'm currently cleaning it out like a madwoman.

View from the weekend!!!!!

Current Movie

Going to see this with Allison tomorrow!

Current Picture

Not fitting so well on the couch anymore! {grin} #theSwopeseven


0 comments: