Friday, December 23, 2022

Christmas Playlist 2022

If you've read my blog for any amount of time, you know how I feel about Christmas carols! I even posted my top and bottom 5 carols last week. I love listening to a mix of traditional carols but also finding new songs to enjoy. This year I think I've got a GREAT crop of new favorites. And my definition of 'new' means it's new to me - one song is super old, I've just never heard it before ha.

Under the Mistletoe by Kelly Clarkson & Brett Eldridge

Evermore by Pentatonix {this whole album is awesome}

Thank God It's Christmas
 by Queen {here's the oldie haha}

Glow by Kelly Clarkson & Chris Stapleton

Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) by Pentatonix

Cozy Little Christmas by Katy Perry

And my absolute new favorite, Merry Christmas by Elton John & Ed Sheeran

Anything new that you're jamming to?


2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so far past Christmas music that I can't bring myself to listen to these BUT remind me of this post next November when I'm dreaming of Christmas music!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Oh wow amazing grace-touching! I found a song by Kelly Clarkson and Ariana Grande-so good! I had it on repeat