Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Drew's Hawaiian Flowers

Drew has turned into a wonderful nature photographer. For the past 2 years, she and my mom have made greeting cards out of the pictures she's taken of the flowers in my parents' yard. She turns them into presents and we give them to my mother-in-law, both of Brent's grandmothers, and a few for her friends. She has LOVED doing this and really loves looking for beautiful flowers. This year my mom challenged her to get pictures of flowers in Hawaii for her cards, and she got some amazing shots!













2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

these are brilliant!! I would totally order some cards if she ever made a business of it! That first pic of the pink flower-I love it!

Emily said...

What a fun little passion! Does she have her own camera or use your phone? Aaron is getting an Instax and while it wouldn't be good for anything gift-related, perfect for budding photographer!