Monday, August 24, 2020

Meme Monday

 I think we all need a laugh today. I have cried every day for at least the last week about school. I had some girlfriend time on Saturday and had MAJOR waterworks. I feel like most of my friends with school-age kids are not happy about something related to school right now. So let's laugh, shall we?

I screenshot this from an IG story because it was too funny.
I even showed it to my own MIL, so hilarious.

I always have good intentions when the day starts...

People in Texas understand this one.
THE BEST GAS STATION IN THE WORLD.

DEAD

I sent this to my boss, ha.

Isn't this so true?

Here's to a better week for everyone!


3 comments:

Emily said...

I’m so behind on blogposts! These all made me laugh but the Harry Potter one is priceless.

Kathryn Bagley said...

OMG-the vodka/mom one, the boss on..ha! good laugh for a Monday morning!

Natasha said...

I'd seen the Dementors one before and it's SO TRUE!!! Thanks for the laughs this morning -- I had to share a couple of them with Dave.