Friday, April 24, 2020

Corona Memes

I really believe that Corona memes might be some of my favorite memes ever. I crack up constantly at all the posts I see online. I wanted to share some of my favorites. There are way too many, I could literally share 100, but I limited myself {although you might get to the end and question what I mean since I am still sharing a lot}.


This KILLED me.

Ahhh...to be in quarantine without children...

Yup.

Why are they so hungry ALL the time???

In AUGUST...sob


Please? Pretty please?

Or rather 'fold my laundry'


I had a conversation with Drew about her not talking AT ALL
in her 1-on-1 chat with her teacher, so weird!






The SCREAMING in our house is insane.
Drew took a nap yesterday at 9:30 am. For 3 hours.
Have you seen any great memes lately? Have a great weekend...of nothing! {grin}

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I can seriously scroll through quarantine memes for hours! I laugh so hard, I cry. I love the "you married people holding up okay?" one and the "our family does best spending 6-8 hours apart" one. Also, I'm up for a drink on Zoom anytime! :)

Emily said...

Lol this has me rolling laughing. Particularly WHY are kids so weird on zoom?! Is that what you are like at regular school?!?! Also I second Natasha’s comment that I’m up for a drinking zoom call whenever you two are available again. :)

Kathryn Bagley said...

These are great! I have become much more comfortable being "alone" than when this first started. When our Gov extended our order another 2 weeks yesterday I did not have a panic attack :)