Friday, February 21, 2020

Broadway Across America: Come From Away

Last night I went to see Come From Away with a few of my girlfriends. This is my 3rd Broadway Across America play in the last 8 months, and I love that I'm getting back into more theater!


Plot: 7,000 passengers are stranded after the 9/11 terrorist attacks in a small town in Newfoundland, where they were housed and welcomed.

Review: ERMAGAWD! This was PHENOMENAL. I experienced every emotion in this musical - I laughed so hard, my heart broke, I felt such pride for my country, love for humanity, everything. This was an amazing production - the way it all was done was pure genius. I loved the songs, the acting, the story - of course - was amazing. This could easily be in my top 5 of musicals. If you have the chance to see this, DO IT! I loved every second!!!

~Jennifer~Rhonda~Allena~Susie~
We all LOVED it!!


1 comments:

StephTheBookworm said...

My aunt and I have season tickets to our theater and saw this in the fall... it blew me away. SO incredible. Glad you loved it too.