Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Currently

Current Book

The 2nd book in the Cormoran Strike series by J.K. Rowling's pseudonym. I picked the first one, The Cuckoo's Calling, for the book challenge. It's no Harry Potter, but I'm enjoying them!


Current Song

Really enjoying this song by Sam Hunt. Apparently Kenny Chesney recorded it a few years ago, but I hadn't heard it before. Country music is pretty disappointing these days, but this is good!


Current TV Show

Brent and I finally started Breaking Bad this week!


Current Drink

Super fun drink right now - my 'get well' tea because my sinuses are all messed up!
It's a mix of hot water, raw honey, apple cider vinegar, and essential oils. Yum!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

This guy is tempting me too much lately. :/


Current Outfit

Too lazy to take a picture today, but I'm wearing a black maxi skirt and a tee. Pretty much my uniform. I love a good maxi skirt!

Current Celebrity Crush

Did you see the news that these ladies are touring again? I am dying!
It must be after my blog post about having them over for dinner, right?
Also this post. Love it. All the feels. {grin}


Current Mood

Other than the irritation at the sinuses {that can't get their act together this fall} feeling pretty content! Trent got some new Nerf guns this weekend, so there have been a lot of family Nerf battles in the house, and I love some good family time!

Current Anticipation

Too many to list! 
Thanksgiving! 
Decorating our new home for our first Christmas here!
Christmas lights outside!
Christmas music on Pandora!
A trip to NYC!
I might explode!

Current Film

Hitting up both Spotlight and Mockingjay Part 2 in the next few days!


Current Picture

Not the clearest {saved from FB} but I am dying over our sneak peek pics!
I think the stressing over the outfits was worth it!



3 comments:

BG said...

Christmas music.....kill me now

Kathryn Bagley said...

You may need to see Mockinjay twice :) and NYC??? fun!!

Karen Peterson said...

Now that I see those pictures, I think the outfit choices were great!

YAY FOR BREAKING BAD!!!

And also, seriously, what IS the deal with country music these days? It makes me want to cut off my own ears.