Wednesday, April 22, 2015

We Closed! We Wrote Checks! We Have Keys!

Yes, folks, you read that right!! I am typing this post in our new office {although sitting on the floor because we don't have a chair}. We are about 1% unpacked and about .02% organized.

Allena, where's the soap? I want to take a shower. Crickets...

You mean you don't know what box you packed the soap in? Crickets...

Let's see - over the past 5 days we have had stuff in:
a) our storage unit
b) our friends' garage
c) my parents' house/garage
d) my car
e) Brent's truck
f) Brent's parents' house
g) Brent's dad's truck

So no, I don't remember where the soap is! {grin}

But...BUT...BUT

WE'RE IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soap be damned!

Cue the angels singing.

Moving is not any fun - it's stressful and hard on everyone. Brent and I are both trying to remember that as Trent acts out a million times worse than usual and Drew clings to me. But we are so happy to be in our new {wonderful, beautiful, magnificent, glorious} home.

An official tour to follow...but give me some time to find the soap. {grin}

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Uh, yes! I think moving could be the #1 cause of divorce! We moved 3 times in one year and every move I wanted to punch David in the face!;) So glad you are in!! Enjoy it!!

the blogivers said...

Yay, congrats!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

yay!! so happy for yall!

Karen M. Peterson said...

It's about time!

Congratulations! Can't wait for the tour!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!

Kelly Bruneman said...

YAY! YAY! YAY!