Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Fashion Police: The Pastels

There weren't too many women this year wearing light colors. Lots of white/black and bold colors. 

Anna Wintour
I don't understand how/why she is a fashion icon.

Gayle King
This fits weird, I don't like the netting at the top, it's too short, and too matchy-matchy with all her accessories.

Gwyneth Paltrow
I love everything about this!

Octavia Spencer
Gorgeous and such a great color. I love the detailing on the dress!

Oprah Winfrey
This is a standard look for her. She looks good but I'm not blown away.

Zoe Saldana
She had TWINS like 3 months ago. Wow.
I don't usually like what she wears, and while I'm not blown away, I like it.
I think it's the bustline that looks off to me? The straps make it look kind of juvenile - like it's for prom or something?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you think about Jennifer Anniston? She is one I always like to look at that you didn't post about.
Kaylee Floerke

Anonymous said...

Going to have to disagree on Gywenth. At first glance, I really disliked the flower. Looking at it again, it is a but better but I still am not a huge fan.AP

Karen M. Peterson said...

Octavia did look good. I was totally bored by Oprah.

Kathryn Bagley said...

LOVED Gwyneth's dress!!