Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Fashion Police: Black and White

Lots of ladies taking basic white and black and doing unique things with it. Some did it great and some...not so great.

Cate Blachett
This is simple and amazing! I love, love the necklace! 

Lupita Nyong'o
She is the definition of beauty and femininity, but I just don't like this.

Margot Robbie
This doesn't seem right for the Oscars.
And I don't like her hair or the necklace.
But she is so breathtakingly beautiful, right?

Marion Cotillard
This is boring and doesn't fit.

Melanie Griffith
 This fits her great!

Meryl Streep
One of her best looks in my book!

Patricia Arquette
Like Meryl - one of her best looks.

Reese Witherspoon
This fits her great, her hair and make-up are amazing, but...
 I'm a little bored.
I will say the more I look at it, the more I like it.

Renee Russo
I like the fabric and style of the dress but don't like her hair {too messy}.
And too many bracelets!

Sienna Miller
I don't like this.


1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I didn't like Patricia Arquette's dress at all. I thought the bottom looked too tight.