Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thyme After Thyme

I don't blog a ton about essential oils here, but I am still head-over-heels in love with them. We use them daily in our house for a ton of things - preventing and treating illness, alertness, calming and fussiness, poison ivy...you name it, there's an oil for it. I think one of my absolute favorites is Thyme. It smells terrible but does something wonderful - it stops Brent from snoring. Let me repeat that - IT STOPS BRENT FROM SNORING. Brent doesn't snore every night by any means, but when he snores I want to lose my mind. I am the lightest sleeper and when he breathes loud I can barely take it {yes, I realize I am the one with the problem}. We can put a drop or two of Thyme on his big toe and bam, no more snoring. It is definitely making for better sleep in our house and a happier mama overall! Win!!


With that said, there's a lot of oil stuff coming up if you might be interested in learning more about essential oils. First, I'm co-teaching a local class on Sunday. Send me a message and I can send you the invitation. Also, I am co-teaching a webcast next week on Tuesday, and you can sign-up HERE. Both classes are free, so choose one {or both} and come learn about these amazing oils!

1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm doing another EO post on Monday, so I'm going to let my readers know about the webcast!