Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Beau!

Today, my goddaughter is 1! On Saturday we celebrated with a great pink party. I mean seriously - my best friend themes the birthday party with my favorite color - I think we're a match made in heaven.

Let the picture overload begin! I was the 'official' photographer and took 142 pictures. I promise I won't share them all. {grin}

I also made the cake {shocker}.

And cupcakes. Delish!


Drew and baby Rylin making eyes at each other. Drew = obsessed.

It might be someone else's party, but I gotta take a few pics of my littles.

And the birthday girl woke up from her nap!

Love this face!

ALL the kids went nuts over the bubble machine. Trent was waving his 'light saber' at the bubbles.

Like kids with crack, they couldn't wait for more bubbles!

Time for cake!!! Bring it on, mom!

Family picture - Sky loses a point for looking at the wrong camera.

This is interesting...

Once again, Drew hasn't met a cupcake she doesn't like. {Mama's girl!}

Seriously, Mom, you are getting in my way.

Stealthy Drew going in for a swipe of icing.

Hahahaha, that sugar stuff is AWESOME.

He wanted me to take a picture of him with his juice box, ha.

Of course my kid splashed the most and doused everyone!

And then tried {successfully} to take her own diaper off for the kiddie pool.

Beau thought the water tasted great!

Thanks for coming to my party, suckers!

Brent had a pre-planned golf tournament which actually worked out great because I put Drew down for her nap and just hung out. Kristen and I don't get to see each other enough, so it was great to have an entire afternoon with her. I am so happy I've been a part of Beau's life for the past year and can't wait to see what the next 100 have in store for her.

Happy birthday, sweet girl! We love you!!!

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

What a cute party!! And, you made that cake?? Amazing!
I have a college friend who named her daughter Magnolia Beau and they're calling her Maggie Beau :)

KristenW said...

Is it weird that this is my favorite post EVER? Thanks for everything that you do!! Could not have done it without you!! XOXOXO

Karen M. Peterson said...

That looks like such an adorable party. And that cake turned out beautifully!