Thursday, September 18, 2014

Daddies Dressing Daughters...FAIL

I went to Dallas Wednesday morning for some work meetings and got home this evening at about 6:30. I left everything ready for Brent to be able to get the kids to school. Lunches made, Drew's clothes laid out, instructions given, you know...all the mom stuff. I didn't think I'd have to tell Brent HOW to dress Drew. If you watch this video, I think you'll quickly see what I mean. {And p.s. - how cute are my kids?}


A portion of our texting conversation went like this.


When I got home, I found Drew in this 'dress' - my father dressed her. He helped raise not 1 but 2 daughters. And he dressed my daughter {who wears size 9-12 months} in a 5T boy t-shirt. {grin}


I.have.no.words.


3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

OMG most favorite post so far!! I love how B is like say bye and Drew is like huh??

Karen M. Peterson said...

Oh dads. Bless their hearts.

Dee Stephens said...

Brad always puts dresses and outfits on backwards! LOL!