Wednesday, September 3, 2014

iPhone Photo Dump

I have some topics in my head to blog about, but they take a little more mental capacity than I have right now. {grin} And I've got lots of cute pics on my phone...so...yup...iPhone Photo Dump time!

I can't even. Another tooth gone, a little bit cuter.

BWAHAHAHA!
{I saved this from FB to send to Brent, only reason it was on my phone.}

When you don't weigh 20 pounds, you can't forward face, so you get creative with your feet!

Brent came home with Golden Chick, and you'd have thought I'd starved them all day. They were like baby birds begging for worms. Drew HATES her high chair, but she's happily sitting here for a few french friends. UGH!

T moved his chair to the middle of the floor to watch football with Brent, and D had to drag hers over to sit next to him. I died.

Is she kissing him? Biting him? Both?

I love listening to her babble and his dialogue about what she's doing.

Patty's kids came over for a swim and I caught these 2 like this. Please ignore the giant river of snot going down Drew's face. We're fighting off some allergies!



3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

D & T are BFF!!! Love it :)

Dee Stephens said...

so cute! Snot running down the face is pretty much an every day occurance at our house :(

Karen M. Peterson said...

It is SO adorable when they start losing teeth. I don't know why, but it is!