Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Magicalness That is My Firstborn

This morning, Trent had his adenoids out. The whole process was super smooth and easy. The procedure took maybe 30 minutes from when they wheeled him off. His doctor said he had about 50% nasal blockage, so it was definitely necessary to do! I'm so glad we had this done. Recovery, so far, has been a breeze. He cried for about 30 minutes when he woke up - he was confused and in some pain. But since then he has been totally normal and has refused any pain medicine. Overall a great big success!

Pre-op cuteness

I'm sure he's wondering why he can't have unlimited movies, snacks and new toys every day!

And just in case you wondered how he felt...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Way to go, Trent! (And Mommy Allena) - AP

Dee Stephens said...

WOW! Those are impressive moves for someone who just had surgery!!! Glad he did well! :)

the blogivers said...

So glad he took it like a champ!

Kathryn Bagley said...

So glad Trent and mommy are doing well!! :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

That's awesome! I'm glad it went well!

Kelly said...

Good job buddy!! I had both my tonsils and adenoids out when I was 3...he won't ever miss them!