Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend Picture Overload

Some weekends are really low-key around here and some are cause for lots of picture documentation. This was one of those weekends. {grin}

Friday, I took both kids for Trent to get a haircut. We were there an hour and a half and both kids were excellent! Miracle?

Sporting a new 'do and chomping the celebratory sucker

Saturday, Trent went to a movie with Papa and then had a slumber party with him. He was SO excited waiting for Papa to get to our house to pick him up!

Sister had to get up next to him.
{Yes, T is wearing the same shirt as Friday. Kid loves his robots.}

Um, get my sister out of here so I can get to the movies! I want popcorn!

Peace out, fools! Let the spoiling begin.

Nothing says classy like eating breakfast in the garage in a diaper.

Later in the day, Brent, Drew and I hit up Home Depot. Brent and Drew typically have a Monday date to the HD while I take Trent to therapy. She loves riding around in the car.

More pigtails. I.DIE.

Dinnertime!

I then had a date with Kristen. It was MAGICAL!!

Matching pedis

Margaritas and mojitos

And apparently...it was my birthday. Or not.

Sunday was church, playing with friends {another post to come with the insanely adorable pictures from their shenanigans}, work {boo}...you know, the usual.

Because this is better than EATING a squirty fruit.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!


5 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Those pigtails!!!

KristenW said...

Best date EVERRRRRRRR!!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Trent looks so handsome with his new haircut!! and of course cutest pics of Drew!

Kelly said...

I couldn't help but to grin thinking of Brent and Drew's HD dates each week. Too precious!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those pigtails are just too much!