Monday, May 12, 2014

Another Weekend Update?

I know, I know... You're thinking 'Why is she doing ANOTHER weekend update?' Because we had another awesome weekend worth sharing/remembering!!

Friday, Kristen threw a surprise graduation party for Schuyler who is graduating with his MBA. It hurts my heart to say it's from t.u., but I couldn't be more proud...well, maybe a little more proud if it was from A&M. {grin} I didn't take any pictures of Brent and me together, but I stole this one from K Dub's FB page.



Saturday, a former co-worker got married! There were lots of former co-workers there, so it was nice to catch up. Brent wasn't feeling well, so Veronica was my date.


We might all be accountants, but we're sure cute, right? 2 of the bridesmaids are co-workers but they were too busy dancing for our pic, ha.


Sunday was Mother's Day! I had a great day! Trent and I surprised my mother-in-law at her church. Drew needed a nap, so she wasn't invited. {grin}

T in my wedding favor shades.

I came home to these surprises from 'the kids'. Yay!

Snuggling with one of her babies. She is such a little mama.

Sunday afternoon, Mom, Patty and I met up. We went to 3 restaurants before we found a place that was OPEN and didn't have a long wait. We just wanted some wine and snacks. Ha. We finally ended up at a winery in Georgetown and had a great time.

I hope all my mama friends had a great day!

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

A winery sounds even better than a restaurant!! Happy Belated Mothers Day!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm glad you had a lovely weekend.

I was just realizing I haven't been to a wedding in ages. I think pretty much all of my friends are married now!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Glad you had a great mother's day! Loved the wedding dress!!