Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sunday Funday

I mentioned in my last post that Sunday deserved its own post. So part 2 of weekend-kid-picture overload. {grin}

Our friends, Lauren and Layla, came over to play. Trent and Drew love to play with Layla who is 5 months older than Drew, and I love her mama. A few months ago Drew tried to bite Layla and Layla wagged her finger and Drew and said 'No, no.' Drew STILL does 'no, no' with a finger wag to us, and it's the cutest thing. We got out the sprinkler, put the kids in their suits and let them go nuts. So fun!

New suit from Nana

Love that smile


Oops...sunscreen explosion

Getting some Vitamin D

Laughing Layla

He's too cute, I couldn't pick between both his lounging pics

Night-night Drew!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thar first picture of Trent is just great! AP

Dee Stephens said...

Love the 'no, no' with finger gesture! HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Where did Drew's swimsuit come from? I'm looking for my baby girl's first swimsuit and she must have it!!

Laura (Hanna's twin sister)

Kathryn Bagley said...

I am sooo ready for summer!!