Monday, May 26, 2014

I Might Die From the Cuteness {iPhone Dump 'o Kid Deliciousness}

I was looking at pics on my phone and just had to share some of my faves of the kiddos of late. It's been far too long since a post just chock-full of adorableness.

My obsession with sleeping babies continues.
She pulled this blanket onto herself.

And of course my almost nightly picture of him.

Couldn't she be the Coppertone baby? {If that stuff wasn't poison, I mean!}

And we have a new mower in the family!
And of course she is accessorized.

Because it is totally normal to dress yourself in fleece pants and a flannel shirt at the end of May.

Driving!

I love when they play together!!

And the youngest {but not littlest} of my loves having his first Babs and Pops' sleepover!

And if your heart hasn't exploded...well...you must not have one! {grin}

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Soooo cute!!!!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Whew..I def have one! ha!! cute pics :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

Too much adorableness!