Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday's Top 10 - Workin' Late

I haven't done a 'Tuesday's Top 10' in a while...mainly because I ran out of ideas for Top 10 lists, but as I was driving home from work at 10 PM last night, I thought about all the perks of working 16 hour days. {grin}

10. You get to spend a lot of time with fabulous co-workers.
9. You get to avoid the 105 degree heat.
8. Free parking because you leave the garage after the last attendant leaves.
7. You get first crack at the candy dish by reception.
6. Lots of Starbucks
5. You get to make sure all your suits still fit.
4. Your company pays for all your meals.
3. No traffic!
2. You are the first one to use the bathroom after it's been cleaned.
1. You really appreciate your family because you miss them SOOOO much (and your husband is wonderful as Mr. Mom).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thought I would add one from my tax season days....

- after 6pm, it is acceptable to switch into your ugly houseshoes and out of your heels.

(I was well known around my office for my lime green "muppet shoes"