Thursday, August 5, 2010

The BIG 3-0!!

I'm 30 today. Whoa. It seems like such an adult age, and most of the time, I don't feel like an adult. I've had a job for 7 years, been married for almost 6, have a mortgage, am a mama...and still don't quite feel like an adult. Silly, huh? A lot of people seem to dread 30, but I'm excited! Every year life seems to get better, so I really can't wait to see what the future holds.

As for my immediate future, as in TODAY, I'm going to be enjoying...

a Venti Chai latte (non-fat, no water please)...I only get a Venti once a year - ha,
a pedicure with my wonderful sis,
Mexican food with my lovely family,
and ice cream!!!

Hmmm...maybe I'm not quite so grown-up after all (regardless of what the age - and gray hairs - say)?? {grin}



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day.