Friday, August 27, 2010

8 Questions

Dez, one of my IRL friends, tagged me for a game of 8 Questions. I have obviously lost my blogging mojo this week, so I am super thankful for something to talk about on here.
The rules are simple: Answer the 8 questions, come up with 8 new questions, tag 8 people. Easy. And here are her eight questions:
1. What TV show is your guiltiest pleasure? Extra points for super awful. Girls Next Door on E! is probably the worst (ahem...best) of my guilty pleasures.
2. Team Edward, team Jacob or team I don’t give a rats ass? Team Edward ALL THE WAY!
3. What is your most unhealthy craving? Dessert - I could eat it all day, every day. Ice cream, cookies, cake, candy, straight sugar - if it's sweet, I want it.
4. Whats your favorite knock knock joke? I never remember the good jokes. Only one I can think of is the banana, banana, banana, orange you glad I didn't say banana one...and that one is just plain awful.
5. What is your least favorite household chore? Can I just say 'cleaning the house'? Ha! I don't like to do any of it. But probably just picking all the crap up is the worst!
6. What book could you read over and over? Shanna by Kathleen Woodiwiss - and I do read it almost annually and have for 7 years.
7. Whats the strangest thing you dip in ranch dressing? I think I dip normal stuff in Ranch - pizza and fries
8. Favorite male and female celebs? Male: Mark Wahlberg (I just think he's delicious and a great family guy) Female: Mariska Hargitay (I would leave Brent for her - ha)
And now I tag the following:

Dena
Katie
Heather
Emily
Ashlee
Stacey
Jennifer
Shelly

Questions:
1. If you could go on a trip right now, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite baby name? (and you can't name your own children)
3. What is your favorite website?
4. What is one thing you're embarrassed that you bought?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. Are you a wine or beer drinker?
7. If you didn't have to work, what would you do?
8. What is your favorite blog?

1 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

i've had a major crush on Marky Mark since Fear.