Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Award Season is Here!!! Emmys 2010

I LOVE Hollywood award season! I love the dresses (hits AND misses), the hot guys in tuxes, the Fashion Police on E! with Joan Rivers...it's just too much fun. So I decided I'd share my thoughts with you peeps...I know, I know...you feel so special!

So to begin...Most Improved goes to Tina Fey!! I'm not crazy about this dress, but she looks so much better than awards shows of the past.


Next up - my 'eh' category. I can't decide if I like these looks or not. You decide...
Kim K. - is it just me or does she always look good but never awesome?
I love Keri Russell, but this dress didn't fit and she has a giant scrunchie in her hair. I did think the color was fantastic though.
January Jones - color of the dress is awesome, I like the hair and make-up, but something about this dress is just a little weird for me. Maybe the hoop skirt effect?
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski - I LOVE them but just feel underwhelmed. Maybe it's Emily's hair and make-up?
Christina Hendricks from Mad Men - to quote Joan Rivers - the dress looks like it was made by Jim Henson. The color is fantastic though, and she's too gorgeous for words!

Now onto the BAD!!!
Rita Wilson - atrocious! How Tom Hanks can stand with her and not laugh hysterically proves why he has 2 Oscars. {grin}
I love Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer together, but I do not love this dress.
Runner up for my best dressed: Lea Michele

Best-looking male - Alexander Skarsgard - seriously - just yum!
Best-looking female - Claire Danes - hands down - I thought she just looked amazing. 2 thumbs up, a perfect 10, 5 stars - you name it, I give it to her!

I couldn't find good pictures of Lauren Graham and Mindy Kaling (from The Office), but they also get honorable mentions for worst dressed. {grin}
So who did I miss? Whose look did you hate/love?

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Totally agree that Claire Danes looked FABULOUS!!! I loved Keri Russell's dress but that hair thing was pretty bad.