Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Work I Go

Work is WAY busy right now. I'm not complaining about that because I'm thankful to have a job. What I'm complaining about is not seeing Trent. Since Monday, I have spent a total amount of maybe 2 1/2 hours with him. Today I saw him for 20 minutes. Brent is being super dad (again something to be extremely thankful for). He sends me pictures throughout the evening of what Trent is doing and a picture right before bedtime. It makes me happy to see my little guy but sad to be stuck at my office. I hope this project flies by! I guess the good thing is I will finally be forced to stop nursing Trent. {grin}


1 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

Aww this makes my heart break for you... at least Trent will never go without and hell grow up knowing you worked your butt off to provide for him