Friday, June 25, 2010

Party Projects II

I am a terrible mother. Not really...just a terrible (meaning lazy) decorator. I FINALLY finished Trent's nursery and will post pictures of the finished room after this weekend of party madness. But the below project was the one that was holding up the show, and I finally finished!!

There is 1 wall in Trent's room that is very large and I had no idea what to do. Enter: Parents magazine! They had a suggestion of using pages from your favorite books. I took pages out of some of the books that Trent and I read together and used frames I've had for years. I added some different fabrics from his bedding and voila!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea! I like it!

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

What a great idea!

A Real Housewife said...

THAT is a cute idea!! i just might have to steal it.... ;)