Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 1

And so it begins... After 40 weeks (and 3 days) of pregnancy and 11 months of motherhood, it's time! I gained roughly 40 pounds with pregnancy (I refused to get on the scale the last 2 weeks, so I don't have a solid starting point - ha), and about 30 pounds came off rather easy (and by easy, I mean breast feeding is wonderful - I ate whatever I wanted and didn't work out). The last 10 have been sitting here...right around my belly, thighs and bootylicious behind. My work is doing a weight loss challenge across the nation for 10 weeks in teams of 2 encouraging each team member to lose 10 pounds. A co-worker and I are both celebrating milestone birthdays this year (and mine is in roughly 9 or so weeks). So we teamed up for the challenge. And you all get to witness the progress. Without further ado...my starting point! Wish me luck! And if anyone wants to join in and be encouragement to each other, let me know!!! I know I could use the help staying on the wagon.



2 comments:

A Real Housewife said...

Good luck!!! I'll be right behind you.......in about a year. ;)

Anonymous said...

GOODLUCK honey!!! If I can do anyhing to help let me know!!!