Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday's Top 10 - Movies

I almost forgot Tuesday's Top 10!!! I think (hope) some people will participate or at least give me some good recommendations for my Netflix queue. :)

10. Old School (might be replaced by 'The Hangover'...still deciding)
9. Dances with Wolves
8. The Little Mermaid (I can still probably sing all the songs - I even had the soundtrack to this one!)
7. Robin Hood
6. The Princess Bride
5. Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Hey SJP!!!)
4. Beaches (Cry everytime)
3. Lonesome Dove (Brent and I can stay up all night watching this. Anyone ever noticed the naked wee in one scene? If you ask nicely, I'll tell you where.)
2. Pride & Prejudice (Keira Knightley version)
1. Steel Magnolias (BAWL my eyes out during the cemetary scene but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie)

Okay, tell me yours!!! (please)


2 comments:

RedWhiting's said...

Mine are a little varied :)
10. Back to the Future Trilogy
9. Fight Club
8. The Little Mermaid
7. Indiana Jones - all great, but 'The Last Crusade' is my favorite.
6. The Princess Bride
5. Steel Magnolias - 'Here's your chance to take a whack at Weeza!'
4. The American President -Michael Douglas
3. Tombstone - Kurt Russell, Sam Elliott
2. One Fine Day - Michelle Pfeiffer & George Clooney
1. An Affair To Remember - Cary Grant & Deborah Kerr

Allena said...

I love The American President and Tombstone too!