Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rant

Does anybody watch 'Teen Mom' on MTV? These girls drive me absolutely bananas. Farrah is a spoiled brat. I can't believe she talks to her parents the way she does, given she still lives with them and everything they do for her. Amber is a lazy mother - I swear everytime I see her, she's in bed or eating. Yet I keep watching this show... I think maybe it bothers me so much because I'm a new mom and have no problem putting Trent ahead of myself. These girls seem to not want to do that...not that I probably would have at 16...but it still just really upsets me!

2 comments:

Dezzy Lou Where Are You said...

I cant stop watching it either- the only Mom on there I can stand is Maci... and even she can be a real dumbass.

Shanni ♥ said...

I do not watch it regularly but I have seen it a few times and it always seems like the dads NEVER grow up. They continue to go out while the mom is stuck home with the baby. I could not even imagine.

I'm so glad that wasn't me at 16 because I know I was really self centered. Even at 19/20, (when I had Ace)I was married and I was still a spoiled brat in my own little reality, but once I found out we were pregnant we were exstatic and I can not even begin to tell you how much I grew up in those 9 months. And in the years since his birth. He has changed me in so many ways. People I knew in highschool don't know who I am anymore. It's certain, I am NOT the same girl I was! =)

Isn't it crazy how much they change you? I LOVE IT!

But ya, that show is rediculous